Old Home Remedies Review: Fast Ringworm Cure
Ringworm is one of the common skin diseases. The disease is caused by a fungus, a minute form of vegetable plant life that grows on the skin. The disease is more annoying than dangerous.
You might naturally assume that a ringworm condition would actually involve a worm, just like roundworms and tapeworms etc.; but you would be wrong. Ringworm is actually a fungal infection that occurs in the hair fibers and epidermis of the animal’s skin.
Ringworm is a skin infection that is caused by a fungus. The fungi live and spread on the top layer of the skin and hair. Ringworm is a common skin disorder which usually affects children but it can affect people of all age groups. Ringworm is contagious and can be passed through contact from one person to another. Topical ointments are usually advised for the treatment for ringworm but there are some home remedies that help as well.
Let’s have a look on ringworm symptoms and causes:
The patches of ringworm on the body are usually round or oval, with raised pink and scaly rings which show a clean space in the center. The itching in the infected parts helps to spread infection through the nails to other healthy part of the body. If it is not treated for a long time, the infection becomes chronic and is then difficult to get rid of.
Ringworm infection occurs in the scalp, the body, the feet, and the nails. Ringworm of the scalp is common among children because of the lack of protective fatty acids in their scalp. The disease spreads on the skin and extends deeper into the hair roots, and also up along the hair. The affected hair becomes dull and breaks off near its root. This leaves bald spots on the scalp Infected person’s contact and use of infected person’s articles. Ringworm is passed from an infected person to a healthy person by contact. It can also spread by the use of articles such as the towel of an infected person.
Some old home remedies are listed below for ringworm cure.
1. Make a paste out of oregano herb mix and olive oil. Apply this paste liberally to the patches for relief.
2. Holy Basil leaves – The juice of Holy Basil leaves is beneficial too. Apply this juice to the area 2-3 times a day.
3. Turmeric – Turmeric is known for its natural antibiotic properties. Take a piece of fresh turmeric and extract the juice from it. Apply this fresh juice to the ringworm patches.
4. Coconut oil – This oil is also known for its healing properties and is another home remedy that is effective in treating ringworm. Apply this oil to the affected areas. It will also help to keep the skin smooth and also soften the dry, scaly infected skin. It will give you immediate relief from the constant skin irritation.
5. Cassia leaves – The leaves of the Cassia tree help in soothing irritated skin. You can either make a paste out of these leaves or extract the juice and apply it to the area affected by the ringworm.
6. Aloe Vera – Extract the juice of aloe vera and apply to the parts which are affected. This is good for the skin and helps in treating the disease.
The most important cure is to keep the infected area clean and dry. Refrain from touching the area with your hands repeatedly.
In the next few minutes, William Oliver is going to share with you the most powerful Ringworm cure system that has ever been developed, designed to help get rid of this unwanted ugly, itchy circular rash and cure Ringworm in less than 72 hours from now.
Herbal Home Remedies: Nasal Polyps Treatment Miracle Review