Best Old Home Remedies For Weight Loss
Old home remedies for weight loss and herbal weight loss diets can play a major role in managing weight and avoiding obesity. Intake of fats and carbohydrates in excess, results in obesity. Lack of exercise, physical work also helps in accumulation of fat in the body. The fat in the body is primarily drawn from the oils, ghees, and other fatty substances consumed through food and drink. Chocolates, wafers, sweets, remember excessive fat may also impair the function of the vital organs like heart, liver, joints and the kidneys. Obesity may also cause diabetes, asthma, arthritis, high blood pressure.
The largest of all problems arises due to the kind of lifestyle we lead today. Job pressures and long hours commuting leave very little spare time for preparing healthy meals. Simply “grabbing something on the way” to save time is fairly common these days. This usually implies that you are probably eating something that is not healthy, although fast food chains are making efforts to improve the healthful quality of their food. It also means that you are not allowing your body and mind to concentrate on the process of eating. Therefore, the body cannot focus on the process of digestion. The result is improper absorption of the food that is consumed.
The first and foremost old home remedy for weight loss, then, is to allow sufficient time for meals.
Here are some basic diet fundamentals that you should keep in mind when you are trying to lose weight:
1. Drink lots of water
2. Eat slowly
3. Avoid fried foods
4. Consume only home cooked food
5. Keep sugar intake to a minimum
6. Avoid ‘junk food’
7. Avoid eating between meals
8. Make maximum use of old home remedies for weight loss
Obesity is a physical condition that results from excessive storage of fat in the body. Obesity has been defined as a weight more than 20% above what is considered normal as per the body mass index, which is calculated from an individual’s age, height, and weight. Presence of fat tissue is essential as natural energy reserve in our bodies. But excess fat tissues result in obesity and causes health disorders.
Click these links and choose the right one for you:
Some old home remedies for weight loss are given below for a quick glance:
1. Honey is an excellent home remedy for obesity.
2. Avoid intake of too much salt as it may be a factor for increasing body weight.
3. Spices like ginger, cinnamon, black pepper etc. are good for losing weight. Drink ginger tea 2-3 times a day. It is also a good remedy for obesity.
4. Mint is very beneficial in losing weight. Have some salads, vegetables with it.
5. Make a mixture of two teaspoon of lime juice, one teaspoon of honey, in a glass of water, add some pepper to it & have it regularly.
These can help for sure!
Related articles to Best Old Home Remedies For Weight Loss:
Back to Old Home Remedies for Natural Healing of Chronic Diseases from Best Old Home Remedies For Weight Loss
Best Old Home Remedies For Acne